C/ Virgen de los Rosales 1 – 28023 – Madrid
The Counselling Department offers a support service to parents and teachers alike, tending to the individual needs of each student. It is formed by a team of specialists – a psychologist, a psycho-pedagogue, and a speech therapist.
The basic functions of this department are:
- Promoting cooperation between the school and its families in the teaching-learning process.
- Offer teachers support in their tutoring and teaching duties.
- Collaborate in the early detection of learning difficulties and personal development problems, as well as offer strategies for overcoming them.
- Participate in the development of projects across all school cycles, such as the Study Techniques project, designed to improve our students’ performance by providing them with tools to achieve truly significant learning.
- Counsel the students academically and professionally; help them choose a calling, and enable them to reach an informed decision on their future studies.