C/ Virgen de los Rosales 1 – 28023 – Madrid
In order to expand the range of the Physical Education curriculum, and to offer students a chance to develop their capabilities further outside school hours, the school has established a Sports Club. Membership – which is strictly voluntary – grants access to the following activities:
- Chess. Aimed at Primary and Secondary students. Tournaments are regularly organised for members of the Club with a high enough skill level.
- Basketball. Our school’s teams routinely participate in the competitions organised by the Pozuelo de Alarcon Town Hall, in various age categories.
- Futsal and association football. As in basketball, our school’s teams take part in official competitions in the Pozuelo de Alarcon area and governed by its Town Hall. The students play in various age categories, in both 7-player and 11-player variants.
- Hockey. The school’s teams participate in the official competitions of the Madrid Federation, and make use of the Club de Campo’s sports facilities.
- Judo. Classes are offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Students may choose to compete in a variety of tournaments during the year. Members of the national team visit the club often to conduct demonstrations.
- Padel. After-school classes are offered every day of the week. One of our teams participates in the official competitions organised by the Madrid Federation.
- Volleyball. The school’s team participates in the Pozuelo de Alarcon Town Hall’s competitions.